Before you make any decision, you need to make sure you’re actually pregnant and how far along you are in the pregnancy.
We can offer you a free pregnancy test at your appointment.
If your pregnancy test is positive, one of our licensed registered nurses will determine if you qualify, through a variety of factors, for a free limited ultrasound. In the event you do not qualify for a free ultrasound on your initial visit, another appointment may be booked for you.
If you are pregnant, and looking at all your options, adoption might be a viable option for you. Here are some things you might not know.
- Adoption may be open or confidential, and there are different types of open adoptions.
- As a birth parent you have the right to approve an adoptive family for your child and even meet them if you choose.
- No one should pressure you, and you should not pay to make an adoption plan.
- You have the right to have all of your questions answered.
- In Ohio, adoptive parents are allowed to help financially with medical, counseling, and legal fees, as well as living expenses within limits.
Our office hours at Pregnancy Help Center are Monday 1:30 – 6:30 and Tuesday through Thursday 8:30 – 4:30. Click on the “Request Appointment” button above to fill out and submit your Request for an Appointment. Our office staff will get back to you as soon as they are able. If you are sending your form to us on the weekend, we will get back to you when the office re-opens.
All services at Pregnancy Help Center are provided at no cost to you.
THE BEST DECISION IS AN INFORMED DECISION